We’re unveiling a brand new featured interviews segment and we’re looking for musicians/bands/producers/industry folks of all sorts to feature at what we’re dubbing, The Treehouse.
At The Treehouse we branch out across the globe, spotlighting artists of all kinds, their experiences, their work and its message. Our aim here is to amplify voices that might otherwise get lost in the ever-growing sea of bars and beats.
Whether you’re brand new to the scene or a seasoned pro, we wanna hear your story!
All you have to do is submit some information to get started, and then we’ll get in touch with carefully curated interview questions specific to you and what you’d like to promote. So if you’re sick of those auto-generated generic questionnaires from other music promotion rags, feel free to try us instead.
How To Submit
If you’d like to be considered for a spotlight feature – and, heads up, it’s totally free – all you have to do is send me an e-mail with all the required information listed below. The more time ahead of your release (if you’re showcasing something brand new) the better, but if you just pulled something out of your 20-year old archive, don’t shy away either.
There are two options for submission requests here: Song Spotlight Feature Only or Interview but the overall requirements are the same.
Here’s What I Need
- Artist Name
- Artist Bio (Try to keep it short, please! Under 200 characters)
- Track Submission URL (Your choice, but it should be clickable!)
- If it’s a new release, when does it come out?
- Your Social Media Links (So I can tell readers where to find more of your stuff)
- Spotlight Feature or Interview?
- If there’s something specific you want to talk about (ie. charity organization to promote, a specific industry-related experience or news release you want to draw attention to)
That’s it! Okay, so now what?
Where To Send It
Fire off all of that to firstname.lastname@example.org whenever its convenient for you to do so with “Treehouse Submission” in the subject line.
If you’d like to be interviewed alongside the feature, please indicate that in the subject line as well, or at bare minimum, in the body of the e-mail somewhere where it’s understood clearly.
Interviews can be done over e-mail or over the phone/Zoom, so if you have a preference, just let us know!